Get your documents apostilled and legalised
– Be our Partner
If your clients need to present a Polish document in another foreign country, legalisation of a document will be required as a form of legal authentication of the document by the relevant authorities.
How long it takes?
It usually takes 2-6 working days to proces your documents plus courier or postage time.
What type of documents can be apostilled/notarised?
- Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Divorce Decree, Death Certificate
- Degree Certificates
- Court judgments
- Notary acts
- Company documents: Invoices, Certificate of Incorporation, Certificate of Good Standing and others
What you’ll need to use the service:
- The documents you want to legalise
- The address you want your documents returned to
- Data contac
Require other documents to be legalised?
- If you wish to apostille/legalise documents other than those included in our standard list above, please send us an enquiries via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact the Legalisation Office
Contact the Legalisation Office if you need help with your application.
Mobile: + 48 793 309 080
Monday to Friday, 9 am to 4 pm